It is always important to find the suitable plastic crusher from supplier.But it's also very important to keep good maintenance after you used.Now CUMOND give you some tips and welcome you to add from your experience.
First, the plastic crusher strong crusher \ recycling granulator plastic shredder instructions
2, start the idling check whether the steering of the moving knife is correct, such as reverse correction in time, after normal start idling for 3-5 minutes, fasten the feeding to the feeding chamber, in line with the crusher conditions, you can feed the production.
3. Do not feed the material 5 minutes before the shutdown. The residual material in the crusher room should be completely crushed and unloaded to stop.
4. It is strictly forbidden to put metal and other hard objects into the crushing room.
5. Immediately stop the abnormal sound response, turn off the power, check the cause, and restart the machine after troubleshooting.
Second, plastic crusher plastic crusher maintenance
1. The mechanical position should be placed in the ventilation position to ensure the heat dissipation of the motor and prolong its life.
2. Check the tool screws regularly. After using the new machine for 1 hour, tighten the moving knife with the tool and fix the screw of the knife to strengthen the fixing between the blade and the tool holder.
3. Lubricate the bearings regularly to ensure the lubricity between the bearings.
4. In order to ensure the sharpness of the tool cutting, the tool should be inspected frequently to ensure its sharpness and reduce unnecessary damage of other components due to the blunt blade.
5. Before the second start, the remaining materials in the machine room should be removed to reduce the starting resistance. The inertia cover and the pulley cover should be opened periodically to remove the ash outlet under the flange, and the powder discharged from the crusher chamber enters the shaft bearing.
6, when changing the tool, the gap between the movable knife and the fixed knife, 20HP or more crusher 0. 8MM is better, the crusher below 20HP 0. 5MM is better. The thinner the regrind, the larger the gap can be.
7. Regularly check whether the belt is slack and adjust it in time.
8. The machine should be well grounded.