Today, I summarized some simple faults that are common when used industrial chillers in daily, and analyzed and dealt with related faults.
2. The pressure of the chiller low pressure gauge is low: check whether the evaporator water flow is sufficient; check whether the water chiller is deficient in fluorine.
3. The pressure of the chiller high pressure gauge is low: check whether the inlet and outlet temperature of the chiller condenser is low and the flow rate is too large.
4, the chiller sensor failure, accompanied by the alarm display: check the sensor line for short circuit, open circuit, sensor damage.
5, power phase loss, wrong phase: check whether the power supply into the chiller power distribution cabinet is faulty and problematic, and deal with.
6. Voltage alarm: Check if the local power supply voltage is normal.
7. Compressor overload protection: Check the various systems of the chiller, whether the heat transfer effect of the condenser is good.
8. Water system failure of the industrial chiller: Check whether all the pumps are running normally, whether there is gas in the water pipeline, and whether the water flow switch is working normally.
There are many reasons for the malfunction of the chiller, and the above are several common causes of downtime. I hope that everyone will pay more attention to the experience in the actual use of the chiller, and there is no ambiguity to solve the professional maintenance personnel, and must not arbitrarily guess the maintenance.